Posted: 11 June 2018
Established in 1891, Davidson & Robertson (D&R) is Scotland’s oldest firm of Land Agents. We are an innovative, energetic, friendly and expanding firm, with the highest professional reputation and a strong team culture. We actively invest in our people, are committed to providing training and support to enable our staff to achieve their full potential including developing into Managerial level.
Adhering to our core values and delivering a professional service help us to benefit from a broad client base. Our service offerings include: agricultural consultancy, compulsory purchase compensation, dispute resolution, estate management, forestry consultancy, minerals management, planning and development, sales and letting, renewables, utilities asset management and compensation, and valuation. More information can be found at www.drrural.co.uk.
We are seeking to appoint a Property Manager. For this role we offer excellent career prospects, the opportunity to experience a diverse range of work streams and training to assist the successful candidate to gain further qualifications.
This role would suit someone who is RICS qualified or working to/ wishing to work towards qualification.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- A working knowledge of rural Property Management.
- Experience of working in as an Estate or Property Manager
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills;
- Strong organisational capability and first-rate attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent IT skills within all Microsoft packages and mapping software
- You are a team player but also able to self-manage and work on your own initiative;
- You have a logical and analytical approach;
- Flexibility and adaptability with a strong “can do” approach to a varied workload.
- A good sense of humour and ability to achieve a work-life balance
You will work as part of an energetic and driven team to help deliver the continued and future growth of the office and company and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
A valid driving licence is essential for this role.
This role can be based at either our Edinburgh or Linlithgow offices, however if you are interested in working for us in another of our locations across Scotland and the North of England, please do get in touch.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter, to include desired location and salary expectations to:
Fiona Mackay (Operations Manager)
Davidson & Robertson, Riccarton Mains, Edinburgh, EH14 4AR. T: 0131 449 6212
5pm, Monday 25th June.