Smithston Farm, Patna, Ayshire, KA6 7EZ
Smithston Farm is an attractive livestock unit extending to 281.67 acres (113.98 ha), or thereby, of good quality farmland. The subjects include the attractive Smithston Farmhouse, a recently converted cottage and a useful farm steading.
Available as a whole or in two lots:
Lot 1: Spacious 5 bed farmhouse, a recently converted cottage and a useful farm steading.
- Recently converted farm cottage (EPC: D),
- Steading with a range of traditional and modern agricultural buildings,
- In all 102.09 acres (41.31 ha), or thereby.
- Established Bed & Breakfast business (www.smithstonfarmhouse.co.uk)
- Biomass boiler and solar panels with considerable income. Offers over £785,000.
Lot 2: Arable/silage lands and grazing lands extending to 179.58 acres (72.68 ha), or thereby. Offers over £610,000.