Smithston Farm, Patna, Ayshire, KA6 7EZ
**NEW REVISED LOTTING**
Smithston Farm is an attractive livestock unit extending to 281.67 acres (113.98 ha), or thereby, of good quality farmland. The subjects include the attractive Smithston Farmhouse, a recently converted cottage and a useful farm steading.
Available as a whole or in three lots:
Lot 1: Spacious 5 bed farmhouse, a recently converted cottage and a useful farm steading.
- Recently converted farm cottage (EPC: D),
- Steading with a range of traditional and modern agricultural buildings,
- In all 102.09 acres (41.31 ha), or thereby.
- Established Bed & Breakfast business (www.smithstonfarmhouse.co.uk)
- Biomass boiler and solar panels with considerable income. Offers over £785,000.
- EPC Rating: Band D (64)
Lot 2: Arable/silage lands and grazing lands extending to 140.47 acres (56.85 ha), or thereby. Offers over £450,000
Lot 3: Arable/silage lands extending to 39.11 acres (15.83 ha), or thereby. Offers over £130,000.