Burnfoothill Farm, Eaglesfield, Lockerbie, DG11 3AD
***CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 28TH JULY 2020 at 12 NOON***
Burnfoothill is an ideal lifestyle and stock farm set in the picturesque location of Dumfries & Galloway with good access to the A74(M) / M6. The holding comprises a traditional farmhouse, range of traditional stone and modern steading buildings, agricultural land and woodland totalling 122.80 acres (49.70ha). The property has formerly been farmed as a dairy enterprise and benefits from a substantial modern building with cubicles which could be used for farming or other uses in the future. The property provides the opportunity for use as a livestock unit, lifestyle property or for those with an interest in forestry and/or environmental management.
Lot 1 – 7.80 acres (3.16ha):
- Traditional farmhouse.
- Steading with a range of traditional and modern
- 6.00 acres (2.42ha) of mowable grassland.
- 0.86 acres (0.35ha) of mixed broadleaf/conifer
- 0.94 acres (0.38ha) of yard, steading and tracks.
Lot 2 - 115 acres (46.54ha) of land:
- 6.38 acres (2.58ha) of mowable grassland.
- 50.28 acres (20.35ha) of permanent pasture/
- 25.70 acres (10.40ha) of moss/rough grazing.
- 9.22 acres (3.73ha) of rough grazing.
- 23.42 acres (9.48ha) of mixed broadleaf/conifer