Job title: Associate Director
Tel: 01289 543 222
Professional background: Fergus heads up the Berwick Branch which he opened in January 2017 having joined the firm as a graduate surveyor in September 2013. After a 10-year professional rugby career Fergus went on to study a Master of Land Economy at Aberdeen University graduating in 2013.
Fergus became a Member of the Royal Institute of Charted Surveyors (MRICS) and a RICS registered Valuer in 2015. In addition, gaining Fellowship of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (CAAV) in the same year.
Outside of work Fergus is still involved in rugby coaching at Duns RFC predominantly for the social aspect as well as being a partner in his wife’s family farming business in Berwickshire.
Key areas of work:
- Estate & Farm Management
- Wayleave and servitude negotiations
- Farm Business Consultancy including Contract Farming agreements and IACs
- Access negotiations with 3rd parties including Network Rail
- Commercial negotiations for Renewal Projects
Specialises in the following services:
- Agricultural & Enviro Consultancy
- Communication Masts
- Compulsory Purchase
- Landlord & Tenant
- Planning & Development
- Property Management
- Sales & Lettings
- Strategic Business Consultancy
- Utility Claims