Job title: Surveyor
Tel: 0131 449 6212
Professional background: Lorna grew up in the Highlands before moving to Aberdeen in 2010 to undertake an Honours Degree in Law and Business Management. Since then Lorna has gone on to complete a Master’s degree by correspondence in Real Estate through the University College of Estate Management together with her Assessment of Professional Competency (APC) to become a Chartered Surveyor and gained Fellowship of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers in 2017.
Lorna joined D&R in August 2018 and has a wealth of experience in rural land and property management.
Outside of work: Lorna takes every opportunity to travel, with recent trips including: Sri Lanka, Qatar, and weekend breaks to various European cities. She also enjoys hillwalking, attending stand-up comedy and fish & chips by the sea!
Key areas of work:
- Minimising voids and maximising revenue within let property portfolios
- Maintaining and implementing planned and improved maintenance programmes
- Co-ordinating reactive maintenance
- Management of property systems and record keeping
- Debt management
- Compliance with Property Management legislation and regulation
- Implementation and review Estate wide Health & Safety
- Developing and maintaining budgets
- Development and delivery of Estate Strategy
Specialises in the following services:
- Estate Management
- Property Management
- Landlord & Tenant
- Purchase & Sale