Job title: Associate Director
Tel: 01307 490 220
Professional background: Rhona started work for Davidson & Robertson in 1999 as a Graduate Surveyor based in the Edinburgh Office, qualifying as a Chartered Surveyor in 2001. In 2012, Rhona established the Forfar branch of Davidson & Robertson working out of the Forfar Mart. Since establishing the Forfar Office, Rhona has succeeded in developing the brand in the Angus area leading to growth of the office into a high street location with 3 staff members.
Rhona is a partner in the family farming business near Carnoustie, an arable and contracting enterprise.
Outside of work: Rhona has a love of the outdoors and in particular the pet goats that have been introduced to the farm.
Key areas of work:
- Landlord & Tenant; acting for Agricultural Tenants in connection with Rent Reviews, Resumption, Waygo, Assignation and Amnesty matters.
- 20 years’ experience of Wayleave and CPO projects
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Registered Valuer : Valuation of all types of rural property
Specialises in the following services:
- Communication Masts
- Landlord & Tenant
- Planning & Development
- Property Management
- Sales & Lettings
- Strategic Business Consultancy