Davidson & Robertson is recruiting a Rural Surveyor and Registered Valuer, and/or Fellow of CAAV, with a few years post-qualification experience who is an ambitious, client focussed professional and wants to join an expanding company, with offices across Scotland and Northern England.
D&R is a forward thinking, energetic and friendly company of Rural Surveyors and Consultants, with the highest professional reputation and a strong team culture. We actively invest in our people, are committed to providing training and support to enable our staff to achieve their full potential.
As part of our Ayr team, you will cover a wide portfolio of work including: property sales and development, renewables, communications masts, compulsory purchase and utility claims, agricultural and forestry consultancy, and valuations.
• Strong ties to, or hands-on experience of, farming and/or rural land management
• Desire to work on a broad portfolio of client instructions
• Flexibility and adaptability with a can do attitude
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Well organised and first-rate attention to detail
• Strong team spirit and work ethic.
• Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
• Good sense of humour and the ability to achieve a sustainable work-life balance
Contact: Eleanor Wright EW@drrural.co.uk
Davidson & Robertson, Riccarton Mains, Edinburgh, EH14 4AR. T: 0131 449 6212