Forestry and Woodland Management
At Davidson & Robertson, our Forestry and Woodland Management service can be tailored to meet the individual needs of a client, no matter how big or small the woodland/forest. The firm manages a substantial volume of forestry on behalf of clients, ranging from small woodlands for amenity purposes to large commercial forests. With a presence throughout central and southern Scotland and the north of England, Davidson & Robertson are able to provide extensive geographical coverage.
Our services include:
- Woodland and forest management plans
- Felling licence applications
- Valuations of woodlands and associated land
- Woodland Management
- Setting up and monitoring timber sale contracts
- Marketing timber
- Grant applications
- Design of woodlands
- Environmental issues & advice
- Digital Mapping, GIS and Plan preparation
- Tree safety work inspection and reporting
- Site supervision and health and safety
We offer a practical approach to forestry and provide proactive and professional advice.
Please do not hesitate to contact your local Davidson & Robertson office to discuss your own management requirements or Iain Kyle on 01900 268 633.
"Davidson and Robertson Rural successfully managed our forest from initial inspection to selling over 5000 tonnes of timber including obtaining the felling licence, drawing up the management plan and successfully marketing the timber. Overall, the returns exceeded expectations and our objectives were met in full."
G Priestman, Espershields Estate, Northumberland