Strategic Business Consultancy
Over the years, Davidson & Robertson have advised a wide variety of clients on many professional issues. We have more recently developed a specialist service in providing strategic business management.
Strategic business management involves looking at clients’ objectives in the round and taking into account their circumstances rather than looking at business decisions on an individual basis.
Our existing skills range from carrying out a valuation, dealing with a utility claim, unlocking development potential and dealing with a planning application to assessing the forestry and environmental potential of an asset. We can advise on making key business decisions by ‘taking a step back’ and having a rounded approach.
Key services include:
- Key person cover
- Advising on management structure
- Creating strategic plans to achieve an end objective
- Assist with tax planning alongside an accountant
- Provide advice on maximising value in terms of a sale/purchase and estate management
- Co-ordinate various personnel to develop more structured management
- Act as a sounding board for regular (eg. quarterly) management/board meetings
- Overall provide a holistic approach with fresh business ideas
If you think you would benefit from an initial no-obligation meeting to discuss any aspect of this service, please contact your local office or Chris Edmunds on 01900 268 633.
West Mains, Ingliston
Tel: 0131 449 6212
Fax: 0131 449 5249
Livestock Auction Mart
Tel: 01292 265 851
Castle Douglas Office
162 King Street
Tel: 01556 50 22 70
Fax: 01556 50 53 36
Lakeland Business Park
Tel: 01900 268 633
“Hopetoun Estates has had a long association with Davidson & Robertson, using their services over decades in a wide number of areas including contract farming advice. The firm has consistently provided a professional and practical service which delivers excellent results to the estate.”
Donald Noble, Chief Executive, Hopetoun Estates
STAY IN TOUCH
We occasionally send out industry news, information on local agricultural business opportunities and updates on our company. If you would like to receive these, please subscribe.