Davidson & Robertson offer a full range of services relating to mineral developments. Drawing upon a wealth of experience from within both the rural and minerals sectors our staff members are uniquely placed to advise on a wide range of issues from both landlord and tenant perspectives.
Our current clients range from Mineral Extraction Companies and Waste Management/Recycling Facility Operators through to Landowners and Farmers with mineral related interests.
Services provided by Davidson and Robertson, include:
- Development Appraisal – Identification of development opportunities both for mineral extraction and after use.
- Negotiations for Acquisition, Disposal and Lease of mineral interests.
- Provision of advice on Lease Terms and ongoing Lease Obligations, including ongoing lease compliance and validation of royalty payments.
- Provision of advice on Planning Applications and compliance with ongoing Planning Obligations.
- Dispute Resolution and Expert Witness
- Restoration and Aftercare advice.
- Management on non-operation property portfolios on behalf of mineral operators.