Strategic Business Management
Over the years, Davidson & Robertson have advised a wide variety of clients on many professional issues. We have more recently developed a specialist service in providing strategic business management.
Strategic business management involves looking at clients’ objectives in the round and taking into account their circumstances rather than looking at business decisions on an individual basis.
Our existing skills range from carrying out a valuation, dealing with a utility claim, unlocking development potential and dealing with a planning application to assessing the forestry and environmental potential of an asset. We can advise on making key business decisions by ‘taking a step back’ and having a rounded approach.
Key services include:
- Key person cover
- Advising on management structure
- Creating strategic plans to achieve an end objective
- Assist with tax planning alongside an accountant
- Provide advice on maximising value in terms of a sale/purchase and estate management
- Co-ordinate various personnel to develop more structured management
- Act as a sounding board for regular (eg. quarterly) management/board meetings
- Overall provide a holistic approach with fresh business ideas
If you think you would benefit from an initial no-obligation meeting to discuss any aspect of this service, please contact your local office or Chris Edmunds on 01900 268 633.