COVID -19 Statement
In light of the extraordinary and ever-evolving global impact of Covid-19, I would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure we continue to operate effectively in the challenging weeks ahead.
We understand the importance of minimising disruption to a business in the event of challenging times. Accordingly, we have had business continuity plans in place for some time and these are now being implemented in our offices.
We will continue to offer you the high level of service you deserve whilst also protecting our staff and doing our bit to contain the spread of this virus as much as possible. It is important to take a balanced and sensible approach so we can proactively react as the situation evolves.
The key steps we have taken to date are as follows:
- Allowing home/remote working for staff where appropriate, allowing you to contact our team through the usual channels.
- Setting up and testing methods of communication with our staff when out-of-hours as the situation evolves.
- Monitoring workflow to ensure our service levels are not adversely affected.
- Business travel – limited staff travel between offices until further notice.
- Look to reduce all but essential client meetings.
- Internal staff meetings to be cancelled until at least Easter.
- Staff holidays – monitoring and educating staff on the worldwide ‘hot spots’ and what to do if they feel unwell on return from holiday.
- Continued awareness of the importance of good hygiene.
- UK Government guidelines on COVID-19 – implement them with immediate effect.
We will continue to proactively monitor this highly fluid situation so we can best serve you, our clients and protect the health of our staff.
Please do not hesitate to contact your key contact us if you have any questions about our own preparedness or if we can be of assistance in ensuring your ability to address these new challenges. We recognise that this may be a prolonged effort and wanted you to be fully aware of Davidson and Robertson’s commitment to help you navigate challenges and advance your business objectives.
We will be in contact with further updates if we think they would be useful, please do look after yourself during this challenging period.
Martin Hall (Managing Director)