Established in 1891, Davidson & Robertson (D&R) is Scotland’s oldest firm of Land Agents. We are an innovative, energetic, friendly and expanding firm, with the highest professional reputation and a strong team culture. We actively invest in our people and are committed to providing training and support to enable our staff to achieve their full potential.
Adhering to our core values and delivering a professional service help us to benefit from a broad client base. Our service offerings include: agricultural consultancy, compulsory purchase compensation, dispute resolution, estate management, forestry consultancy, minerals management, planning and development, sales and letting, renewables, utilities asset management and compensation, and valuation. More information can be found at www.drrural.co.uk.
We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Forester
Closing Date – Friday 19th of October
This role would give you the opportunity to make the role your own and to be part of our Forestry Team’s continuing growth and success.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- A working knowledge of the forestry and woodland management sector
- Experience of working in a forestry related role
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills;
- Strong organisational capability and first-rate attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent IT skills within all Microsoft packages and mapping software
- You are a team player but also able to self-manage and work on your own initiative;
- You have a logical and analytical approach;
- Flexibility and adaptability with a strong “can do” approach to a varied workload.
- A good sense of humour and ability to achieve a work-life balance
You will work as part of an energetic and driven team to help deliver the continued and future growth of the company and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
A valid driving licence is essential for this role.
This role can be based at any of our Central Scotland offices, however if you are interested in working for us in another of our locations across Scotland and the North of England, please do get in touch.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter, to include desired location and salary expectations to:
Fiona Mackay (Operations Manager)
Davidson & Robertson, Riccarton Mains, Edinburgh, EH14 4AR. T: 0131 449 6212