Show tickets – rules, terms and conditions
1. The Cockermouth Show giveaway contest is open to registered users of Facebook, aged 18 or over. The competition will run from 18:00pm 18th July to Monday 25th July 4pm. The Turriff Show giveaway will run from 18.00 19th July to Wednesday 27th July.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is Davidson & Robertson Ltd. All rights reserved. Registered in Scotland No SC270490. Trading as Davidson & Robertson. Registered Office: Riccarton Mains, Currie, Midlothian EH14 4AR.
4. To enter, entrants must comment on any of the Cockermouth Show or Turriff Show posts on the Davidson & Robertson Facebook page.
5. Entrants using multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified and entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook.
6. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Davidson & Robertson (in its absolute discretion).
7. The prize is as follows: There will be one winner of a pair of tickets for Cockermouth Show, and two winners of a pair of tickets for Turriff Show (one pair each day of the show). No correspondence will be entered into, regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
8. The winner will receive tickets posted to your address in time for the shows.
9. D&R will announce the winners via a Facebook post at 10:00am on Tuesday 26th July (Cockermouth Show) and 10am Thursday 28th for Turriff Show.
10. The winners will be notified via a private message and via a reply to their winning comment. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the D&R team. In the event of two people with the same name coming forward to claim the prize, the prize will be given to the person whose comment has been responded to by a member of the D&R team which says that they are the winner and who has also received a private message.
11. The winners must provide their name, address, email address and contact telephone number and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified. Davidson & Robertson reserves the right to request proof of age, residence, and identity of the winner.
12. By entering, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to The Davidson & Robertson and not to Facebook.
13. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to The Warm Welly Company, not Facebook.
14. The winner consents to Davidson & Robertson announcing their name publicly on their Facebook page as a prize winner.
15. D&R reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
16. Employees of Davidson & Robertson and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.
17. In accepting the prize, the prize winner accepts our visitor terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition/prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the activity subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.