Thank goodness the weather for this summer’s show season is being kind – something of a blessing for organisers and show visitors alike. Great gate turnouts at local shows this year will really help committees secure their shows for the future. So many have struggled with the cancellation of their events for the past couple of years so we wish them warm (not too hot), enjoyable events.
Our teams right across Scotland and Northern England have already been out and about – kicking off the season at Ayr and following on at events across the country. The next ten days will be particularly busy.
You will be able to spot our gilets at Stranraer Show today – Derek Bathgate and Ian Knight are both there. There’s a rest from shows on Thursday before a very busy series of shows being attended by our team who will be easy to spot. Remember to say hello.
We’ll be at the following:
- Border Union Show – Friday 29th & Saturday 30th July
- Banchory Show – Saturday 30th July
- Cockermouth Show – Saturday 30th July
- Turriff Show – Sunday 31st & Monday 1st Aug
- Wigtown Show – Wednesday 3rd Aug
- Stewartry Show – Thursday 4th Aug
- Dumfriesshire Show – Saturday 6th Aug